We’ve heard time and time again… “Isn’t CraneBoard just a vinyl siding?”
Although it might similar, CraneBoard is much different, and much more efficient than most vinyl siding. In fact, CraneBoard has the lowest environmental impact than any other siding materials on the market, which, in the end, save you in energy costs.
CraneBoard is the latest and greatest in products for your home. Its innovative features allow it to prevail in the harshest conditions and ensure your home remains powerful, alluring and brilliant. The triple-width, insulated span bridges structural imperfections and therefore bridges the gap between “that’s nice” and flawless. You can see, for yourself, the features of this innovation siding material:
- Only Solid CoRe® insulation has moisture management ridges that provide space for ventilation
- Neopor® from BASF SE adds up to a 19% better R-value depending on profile
- No Painting. No Scraping. True Maintenance Freedom.
- Absorbs and reflects radiant heat with Neopor®
- Reduces thermal conductivity
- 200% stronger bond with our TXL™ Lamination Technology
- 64% greater impact resistance
- Quiet! Reduces noise up to 45%
- Wind resistant up to 160 mph
- Authentic straight-face design with clean hand-milled cedar grain look
- Life of the Home Limited Warranty
- Straight-face panel design mimics sought-after real wood look
- Wide, architecturally correct 6″ and 7″ panels
- Also available in popular Quad 4″, Quad 4.5″ Dutchlap and Board & Batten
- Authentic, clean hand-milled cedar grain look
- Available in 12′ and 16′ lengths for fewer seams
- Complemented by a board line of Architectural Essentials accessories to complete the exterior design look
- Rigid panel straightens walls for a clean, smooth finished look
- Wide range of color options that are all ASA capped for amazing UV resistance
Looking for more information on CraneBoard? Check out the brochure!