Ten Reasons to Purchase a New Home:
Sometimes building a new home is out of the question for some. Especially the young individuals just starting out. Although purchasing an existing home has it’s perks, so does building new homes. We’ve put together our ten top reasons for buying a new home. Anything from choosing your selections to energy efficiency, building a new home is definitely something worth doing to not only save you money in the end, but to have something to be proud of.
- Pride in owning a home that is an expression of your decisions on options, decorating and landscaping.
- You are able to participate in the design of the interior and exterior.
- You don’t have to worry about replacing carpeting, or hardwood, and peeling countertops as well as aging appliances and roofs. You select the colors of the paint, appliances, flooring, etc.
- A new home is configured to suit your needs, and features numerous conveniences such as built-in appliances and walk in closets. They are also wired to take full advantage of today’s communication and entertainment technologies.
- New homes carry better warranties, and new home builders are subject to more stringent disclosure standards than existing home sellers.
- New homes are safer. They feature better wiring systems and meet today’s stricter building codes.
- New homes are more energy efficient. Due to better windows, more efficient heating and cooling equipment, better control of air infiltration, and greater use of insulation, new homes are twice as energy efficient as homes built prior to 1980.
- Existing homes require more maintenance and upkeep than new homes.
- New homes are less expensive to maintain. A new home can be operated for 20-30% less than a home built 20+ years ago.
- New homes come with elements of today’s lifestyle demands: open floor concept, high ceilings, large, open kitchens with large island spaces, master suites, etc.