Open House: Sat & Sun: 12:00pm-5:00pm
This beautiful, new home is secluded enough for a quiet community feel, but has the convenience of being mere minutes from downtown Centerville. The large kitchen features a gorgeous island with Haas custom cabinetry and Amerock cabinet hardware, Moen plumbing fixtures, and a Blanco Silgranite kitchen sink. If that doesn’t sound luxurious enough, the kitchen also has a custom Travertine kitchen backsplash. There are Capital light fixtures all throughout the house along with wide-plank, hickory, hardwood flooring and a Heat n Glo fireplace in the great room for that sense of royalty and luxury. If that doesn’t speak as luxury itself, the Greentree, custom Adler wood entry door definitely will.
In addition, the master bath features Uttermost framed mirrors, a Maaz Jazz freestanding master bath tub, and Emerson ceiling fans.
- Washington Twp, Centerville School District
- 5 bedrooms, 4 full baths, 1 ½ bath, 3 car garage
- Features: First floor owners suite, jack-n-jill and another full bath upstairs, full bath in lower level walk-out, powder off mud hall on first floor.
- Brick, stone and accented Stucco home home with covered composite deck. Walk-Out Lower Level.
- Finished walkout basement with rec room, 5th bedroom and full bath and GORGEOUS wet bar.
- Gourmet Kitchen appliances which include gas stove cooktop, double ovens and microwave drawer and island.
- 10’ ceiling throughout first floor with all hardwood flooring and GORGEOUS built-in’s.
- Upstairs game room.
- All bedrooms have HUGE walk-in closets. Tiled walls in all baths/showers.
So many upgrades.
Great Room: 23×19
Dining Room: 12×13
Kitchen: 10×18 Powder Room: 5×6 Mudhall: 6×10
Laundry : 6×10
Owner’s bedroom: 15×18
Owner’s WIC: 15×16
2nd bedroom: 12×11
3rd bedroom: 15×12
4th bedroom: 15×12
5th bedroom: 15×9
Game room: 17×19
Rec Room : 23×18
Media room: 20×18