Open House: Sat & Sun: 12:00pm-5:00pm
This beautiful, new home is secluded enough for a quiet community feel, but has the convenience of being mere minutes from downtown Centerville. The large kitchen features a gorgeous island with Haas custom cabinetry and Amerock cabinet hardware, Moen plumbing fixtures, and a Blanco Silgranite kitchen sink. If that doesn’t sound luxurious enough, the kitchen also has a custom Travertine kitchen backsplash. There are Capital light fixtures all throughout the house along with wide-plank, hickory, hardwood flooring and a Heat n Glo fireplace in the great room for that sense of royalty and luxury. If that doesn’t speak as luxury itself, the Greentree, custom Adler wood entry door definitely will.
- Washington Twp, Centerville School District
- 5 bedrooms, 4 full baths, 1 ½ bath, 3 car garage
- Features: First floor owners suite, jack-n-jill and another full bath upstairs, full bath in lower level walk-out, powder off mud hall on first floor.
- Brick, stone and accented Stucco home home with covered composite deck. Walk-Out Lower Level.
- Finished walkout basement with rec room, 5th bedroom and full bath and GORGEOUS wet bar.
- Gourmet Kitchen appliances which include gas stove cooktop, double ovens and microwave drawer and island.
- 10’ ceiling throughout first floor with all hardwood flooring and GORGEOUS built-in’s.
- Upstairs game room.
- All bedrooms have HUGE walk-in closets. Tiled walls in all baths/showers.
So many upgrades.
- $75 per month HOA fee.
Great Room: 23×19
Dining Room: 12×13
Kitchen: 10×18 Powder Room: 5×6 Mudhall: 6×10
Laundry : 6×10
Owner’s bedroom: 15×18
Owner’s WIC: 15×16
2nd bedroom: 12×11
3rd bedroom: 15×12
4th bedroom: 15×12
5th bedroom: 15×9
Game room: 17×19
Rec Room : 23×18
Media room: 20×18