“The Ella” is a gorgeous new home that encompasses the best of what Design Homes has to offer in one house. We have Capital light fixtures throughout the house along with Emerson Ceiling fans. The kitchen is built with beautiful Haas custom cabinetry, Moen plumbing fixtures and a Blanco Silgranite kitchen sink.
The home is laid out with four bedrooms with a fifth flexroom that can easily be made into a bedroom. Plenty of space for a family of almost any size. Another great feature of this home is its location! Saddle Creek is known for its peaceful community and this home is located in the back where there’s a large greenspace that’s easy on the eye and plenty of quiet for you to unwind after a long day at work.
Take an all access tour of this home and see for yourself!
“The Ella” – Lot 153 | Saddle Creek
- Washington Twp, Centerville School District
- Features: Upstairs master, first floor full bath with a first floor guest suite (can be used as an office), 3 bedrooms upstairs PLUS the master.
- Covered front porch with full brick and stone front.
- Semi-finished basement with 6th bedroom, full bath and rec room.
- Gourmet Kitchen appliances which include gas stove cooktop and double ovens.
- Deck off breakfast nook.
- 2 car side load plus 1 car carriage garage (3 total).
Great Room: 20’6″ x 21-6″
Kitchen 12′ x 15′-5″
Nook: 12′ x 12′
Dining Room: 12′ x 12′-8″
Owner’s Suite: 16′ x 18′
Walk-in Closet 14′ x 6′
Bedroom 2: 12′-4″ x 14′
Bedroom 3: 13′-8″ x 12′-7″
Bedroom 4: 12′-6″ x 13″
Flexroom / Bedroom 5: 13′ x 11′-4″